Assistant Manager, Product Architecture And Design
Location : Hong Kong, China
- Act as liaison and/or facilitator lead with product owner, development teams and business users to define end-to-end technical solutions meets product vision and business needs
- Work with business development and product teams in solution proposal, demonstrations and crystalize the product architecture
- Develop architectural and design standards and principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of product and align with other products in the company
- Facilitate product team in planning, budgeting, execution and review of product releases and deliverables.
- Integrate data and technical system changes across the entire application portfolio
- Provide support for production escalations and problem resolution for customers and product teams related to solution architecture design
- Assist technical team with issues needing domain expertise or complex business knowledge
- Facilitate business users to address the issues needing technical expertise
- Work with development team to ensure the application aligned with company infrastructures, standards and policies
- Degree or above in a technology, engineering or computer science related disciplines
- Full Stack experience in application development or system design with enterprise cloud, database, network, integration.
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum teams
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, influencing skills and possess logical and critical thinking in architecture
- Experience to work with offshore and remote teams
- Experience with Supply Chain/Logistics/Shipping industry is an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written skills of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Junior candidate with some system/application design experience would be considered
Declaimer: IQAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IQAX will retain the personal data of applicants/ unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purpose for a period of six months. All personal data will be destroyed immediately right after the above said period.