Senior Analyst, Vessel Monitoring
Location : Hong Kong, China
- Assist functional head to monitor global vessels’ movement, ports’ status, sailing schedules, shipments and containers’ milestones
- Maintain meta data on vessels, ports and terminals
- Define, collect and report exceptional events from in-house developed monitoring systems
- Analysis on marine operation & performance and provide insight.
- Liaise with HK and S. China IT center to execute data collection process and support daily operations
- Design and conduct training for internal staff
- Products evaluation and usage support
- Degree holder with marine or logistic operations experience
- Strong interests in data research and analysis
- A good team player with good analytical mind
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese; Putonghua is a plus
- Proficient in MS applications, SQL and Python.
- Fresh graduate with sound academic achievements will also be considered as “Analyst, Vessel Monitoring”
Declaimer: IQAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IQAX will retain the personal data of applicants/ unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purpose for a period of six months. All personal data will be destroyed immediately right after the above said period.