(Manager, Strategic Business Development)
Location : Hong Kong, China
Date posted: 30 May 2023
Strategic Business Development
- Self-starter in exploring new growth opportunities: performing market/industry analysis, expanding to new market segment, working with other teams in new solution formation, exploring new partnership opportunity
- Drive to achieve or over-achieve business KPIs: revenue budget, customer reference, market penetration etc.
- Apply industry experience and insights in helping with product strategy and marketing strategy
- Liaise with internal departments, e.g. Legal, Finance, HR, Marketing, Operation, to align resource planning and implementation plan for new initiatives
- Prepare and develop materials for management approval and external communication for new projects/initiatives
Key Account Management
- Overseeing strategic projects from initiation, budgeting, scoping, scheduling till delivery
- Liaise with customer executives in managing expectation, timeline and results
- Maintain excellent customer relationship while maintaining timely communications with internal & external stakeholders throughout the project life cycle
- Services management with Customer Satisfaction as one of the key KPIs
- Optimising and improving overall working approach with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other related disciplines
- 8-12 years’of development experience in system integration and solution delivery implementation or technology project management role
- 4-6 years’of business development experience in enterprise software, systems or SaaS applications
- Proven track record in managing project(s) and extensive knowledge in application of new technology such as Cloud, Blockchain, Digital Solutions, with supply chain business domain knowledge is preferred
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, able to effectively interact with diversified group of stakeholders such as different departments of the client, vendors, partners, and offshore teams.
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment.
- High interest to abreast to the latest technology trend and SI project delivery.
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly matrixed team structure
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (fluency in Mandarin is an advantage)
- Qualification in PMP, PRINCE2, SCRUM, Agile, Sprint is preferred
Declaimer: IQAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IQAX will retain the personal data of applicants/ unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purpose for a period of six months. All personal data will be destroyed immediately right after the above said period.